25th Annual Neshaminy Civil War Reenactment, April 5-6, 2014
The Wilderness Campaign – 1864: Living History and Battle Reenactment
Neshaminy State Park, Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Camps open 9AM. Battles at 2:00pm on Saturday and 1:30pm on Sunday
- Many authentic military and civilian participants are expected
- Visit both Union and Confederate camps where troops demonstrate military and camp scenes and discuss aspects of Civil War history
- See troops drilling, mounted cavalry, artillery
- Living history presentations, period music
- Sutlers’ tent village selling period items, jewelry, crafts, military items, souvenirs etc.
- Food vendors plus picnic facilities
- Parking lots close to all of the action
- Fun and educational for every member of the family
- Free Admission and Free Parking!
Near Street Road Exit of I-95
For directions and information about the park: http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/parks/neshaminy.aspx
Co-sponsored by: The 28th PA Regiment, First Division, Army of Northern Virginia, The Historical Society of Bensalem Township, The Grand Army of the Republic Civil War Museum & Library, the Delaware Valley Civil War Round Table, Neshaminy State Park, and Waste Management, Inc.