Become a Member of Old Baldy
Benefits of Old Baldy Membership
- Be part of a growing, dynamic historical organization spreading its message of education and preservation across the Southern New Jersey area.
- Membership fees are used to bring quality presenters to the Round Table and other programming. Members attend monthly meetings to participate in discussions and quality presentations as well as the camaraderie.
- Voting for elections, by-law revisions and other business of the Round Table.
- Receive advance notices of local activities in the history community and educational opportunities.
- Opportunity to travel with Flat Old Baldy, share stories and publish adventures of your travels in our newsletter.
- Receive our awarding-winning monthly newsletter. A wealth of historical information, observations of Round Table members, Civil War related activities in the South Jersey area, reviews of OBCWRT events and travels.
- OBCWRT participates in the Memorial Day service at Norristown Cemetery including laying a wreath at the tomb of Major General Winfield Scott Hancock. Members are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Discounts to Round Table events: Symposiums, luncheons and trips and invitation to member-only events. (Teas, socials, etc.)
- Opportunity to contribute to, fundraise for and work on preservation efforts in the Civil War community in the name of the Old Baldy CWRT.
- Networking with Round Table members, and other area Civil War organizations and historical groups, including the Camden County History Alliance, the League of Historical Societies of New Jersey and Civil War Round Table Congress.
- Opportunity to purchase OBCWRT materials. (includes clothing, glasses and other items).
- Annual membership raffle.