We invite you to join us at our meetings, which are usually held at 7:15 PM on the second Thursday of each each month, at Camden County College in southern New Jersey. But note special scheduling for coronavirus meeting restrictions. Until further notice the meetings are online webcasts only, with ZOOM credentials distributed to members by email.
Connector Building, Room 101
Camden County College
200 College Drive, Blackwood, NJ
Directions to the Blackwood Campus
- Follow Route 42 South, taking Exit 7b.
- At the roundabout, stay to the left and follow left onto Zimmerman Road.
- At the traffic light, turn left onto College Drive
- Proceed to second roundabout on College Drive.
- At second roundabout, stay in right lane.
- Camden County College entrance is to your right.
From Route 295 (Northern Areas):
- Take Route 295 South. Exit at Route 42 South toward Atlantic City Expressway.
- Proceed exactly as above (From Philadelphia/Camden).
From Cherry Hill/Voorhees/Marlton:
- From Route 70, take Springdale Road south 9 miles (note that the road name changes to White Horse Road, Laurel Road, College Drive) until the traffic light at College Drive and Peter Cheeseman Road.
- Turn left onto Peter Cheeseman Road; the College is on the right.
From the South Jersey area:
- Take Route 42 or the Black Horse Pike North.
- Exit at the Route 168/Blackwood/Sicklerville exit.
- Turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Sicklerville Road.
- Turn left at the first traffic light (onto Hickstown Road).
- Turn left at the first traffic light (onto Peter Cheeseman Road).
- The entrance to the college is on the left.
From the Atlantic City Expressway (Option 1):
- Exit the Expressway at Exit #44.
- Stay in the right lane and take the first exit (Route 168/Blackwood/Sicklerville).
- Proceed exactly as above (from South Jersey Area).
From the Atlantic City Expressway (Option 2):
- Remain on Atlantic City Expressway to the end where it merges onto Route 42 North.
- From Route 42 take Exit 7b.
- Follow the roundabout straight onto Love Road.
- At next roundabout travel straight across College Drive into the College’s entrance.
From the NJ Turnpike:
- Take exit 3 and follow the ramp to southbound Route 168 (Blackwood/Atlantic City).
- Remain southbound on Route 168 for 4 miles to Route 42 interchange. Proceed onto Rt. 42 South.
- Follow Route 42 South to Exit 7B. Follow directions “From Camden/Philadelphia.”